The PiperPartners Team at Keller Williams Realty – Ann Arbor, MI is looking to hire and train a motivated Buyer and Listing Specialist Real Estate Agent. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start that the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the country.
Are you craving innovative ideas, a supportive team culture, training, structure, and systems to keep you on the path to success and big income growth? If you have the desire to grow personally and professionally, you will like it here and we would love to speak with you. Keller Williams was just ranked the #1 training company in the world by Training Magazine and believes in building a career worth having, a life worth living, and a business worth owning.
Our Mission: The PiperPartners Team improves lives by delivering 5-star real estate service with the highest levels of competence, trust, and integrity and to be known as connected, compassionate, and giving leaders in the communities we serve.
Our Vision: We create opportunity within our company for talented individuals to grow, create wealth, exceed their goals and realize their vocation while being a highly respected resource in their community.
Our Perspective: We are in charge of our own destiny. We define our personal and professional goals and vision and make commitments to achieve them. We are learning and training based and deliver the best real estate coaching and training available anywhere! We develop talented people and promote from within. We’re innovative and approach problem-solving in a creative and fundamental way so we can better serve our clients and live better lives. We help people make the very best informed choices and real estate decisions. We support organizations that serve those in need in our community and feel deeply connected to our community and believe when we help others, we help ourselves
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities:
- Daily networking and prospecting to prospective and past clients, using KW’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Preview local homes and understand local market conditions
- Conduct a needs analysis for clients
- Contract negotiations
- Coordinate property previews and visits
- Guide clients through the offer and contract process
- Commitment to learning and growth through regular attendance at team meetings and lead generation sessions
- Convert leads to appointments
- Regular attendance at client events and team-sponsored education seminars
- Regularly host open houses
- Maintain and update client relationship database
- Work from our office in Ann Arbor, MI
Real Estate Agent Requirements:
- Active real estate license, or willing to become licensed in the State of Michigan
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful, has a track record of achievement and growth
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- At least 2 years of prior sales experience or outstanding demonstrable professional achievement in a competitive industry
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Residential real estate license or the ability to complete licensing requirements
- Strong verbal communication skills and social poise
- Extremely organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Dependable – Always on time for work and team defined activities
- Energized by working and serving people
- Access to reliable transportation to visit properties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Benefits of PiperPartners at Keller Williams:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Successful, fun, fast-paced, work environment with defined goals and team values.
- Real Estate Career Growth – We will support and challenge you to move past the status quo.
- Supportive Team Culture – We collaborate to achieve more.
- Leads, technology, marketing, and sales systems to make you productive
- Best Training in the Business – voted number one in the world, by Training Magazine Top125 Companies
- Opportunities for growth
- Best Culture – Meet us and you will understand
- Best Business Models – Experienced agents and new agents agree
Commission. Potential to $100k or more based on skill and drive. Expect $50,000 or greater earnings first year
Who are we:
The PiperPartners Real Estate Team at Keller Williams in Ann Arbor, MI. Find out more about us here:http://www.piperpartners.com/about-us/.
To be considered, please submit a letter of interest along with a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year