Who We Are:
Our Mission: We improve lives by delivering 5-star real estate service with the highest levels of competence, trust, and integrity. We are known as connected, compassionate, and giving leaders in the communities we serve.
Our Core Values:
- When we help others, we help ourselves. Goodwill is contagious!
- Together we achieve more. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Integrity: Do the right thing.
- We learn, train, and practice daily because we are committed to greatness.
- Work hard to play hard, and be energized by both.
- Actively seek to understand our own and others’ struggles so that we can demonstrate compassion.
- Build and maintain open and honest relationships with communication and trust.
- We have a limitless mindset and know that every day there can be a revelation or new discovery.
- We actively identify and pursue our passions, and create the paths to our North Stars.
- We are committed to keeping our minds, bodies, and souls healthy
- Mindset! Get your head on straight first thing – everyday. Gratitude, affirmations, recognize limited thinking.
- Train and practice daily – Office hours 12-1pm daily. Maintain two script partners, role play every day
- Use daily lead sheet report and update KPIs online daily.
- Keep Google Calendar up to date.
- Update contacts in Database (Infusionsoft).
- Everything we do aligned to our core values.
We are currently hiring for three positions:
Are you looking for a fabulous career with great training and mentorship, and unlimited growth and earning potential? Look no further.
If you are a sales pro and can get deals closed but need more opportunity, we may be a good fit for you. We need agents to cover areas in Washtenaw, Livingston, West Wayne and Oakland counties. [More]
The Client Services Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for all incoming calls for The PiperPartners Team and directs them to the appropriate team member. This person should have a positive attitude, and be a great communicator in both phone and face-to-face interactions. A successful Client Services Coordinator will possess great organizational, time management and data-entry skills. Other miscellaneous tasks will apply, including, but not limited to: attending team meetings and training events and assisting other PiperPartners team members as necessary. [More]
Join our team and you will be responsible for keeping us in front of our new and existing clients and looking our best. You will learn our systems and help us to improve them everyday. You will be a key player on our dynamic and growing team.
You will be empowered to think of ways to make things simple for our agents and our clients. We want to hire someone who works not only hard, but works smart, to help service our home buying and home selling clients and our agent team to buy and sell homes faster and more efficiently. Excellent customer service skills are a MUST since you will be communicating with our agents, prospects and clients.
We will consider highly talented full-time candidates to work in our Ann Arbor office. We offer extensive training and opportunity for the right person, and you’ll need to be resourceful and have the ability to figure things out on your own by reaching out to others in our network. [More]