Who are we looking for?
The buyer and listing agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer/Listing Agent prospects for leads daily, converts those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis.
The buyer and listing agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending scheduled team training and accountability meetings, courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Agents will complete a comprehensive 90-day training plan learning our systems, procedures, lead prospecting and follow up methods, and learn the market and inventory. Agent will shadow team leader or other agents on buyer and listing appointments and must show proficiency prior to working with buyers and sellers in the field.
- Lead generate in the office daily – Prospect for buyer and seller leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Develop a “sphere of Influence” of at least 100 people within 30 days.
- Select homes that meet client criteria, drive the clients to see the homes. The buyer agent will refine the criteria and close for contract offers, negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
- Go on listing appointments, propose and plan marketing strategies, develop presale plan with listing coordinator, secure listings, hold open houses, provide feedback, negotiate offers, and oversee the deal through its close.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers and sellers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Participate and add value to team meetings, events and initiatives
- Maintain a real estate license, have reliable transportation, a smart phone and current laptop computer
What the Team Provides
This is the support the team provides to allow you to achieve greatest success
- Industry leading training and professional development
- Mentoring and transaction oversight during training and as needed
- Defined team culture that supports your growth
- World class lead generation and technology systems.
- Structure and accountability to keep you on track
- Great work environment with highly motivated teammates
- Best in industry buyer and seller marketing packages
- Full buyer and seller transaction support
- Promote from within policy – unlimited growth potential inside our team
- Transaction management and office support to keep you in front of clients
- Access to the best real estate systems available
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
Opportunities for Growth
- Inside or Outside Sales Agent
- Transaction Coordinator
- Executive Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Marketing and Technology Manager
Commission based. Experienced agents, well connected in the community that lead generate daily can expect to earn $80,000 – $100,000 or more per year. New agents with the right personality, skills and desire should earn $40,000 – 80,000 first year.
If this sounds like this could be the right environment for you, email a resume with a brief letter of introduction explaining your interest and the areas you cover to email@example.com, or fill out the form below.