Ann Arbor Michigan home buyers interested in new construction in northeast Ann Arbor have been waiting a long time for North Sky and North Oaks housing developments to take shape. Anyone who has been shopping for a new home in Ann Arbor Michigan knows how tough it is to find homes close to North Campus, downtown Ann Arbor, or near the University of Michigan Medical campus – especially anything that offers the amenities of newer-built homes!
Home Buyers Now Have Options in Northeast Ann Arbor
Buyers now have some new options! Both developments are well under way. North Oaks, by Toll Brothers, has been selling new townhouse condos as quickly as they can release them and examples of the completed units are beginning to appear. North Sky is just getting started. The most accurate information about this development can be found on the city of Ann Arbor’s website by downloading the North Sky Development Site Plan and Development Agreement.
North Oaks of Ann Arbor – The Townhome Collection
Prices for North Oaks Townhomes properties start in the low $400,000’s. More information about this development is right here.
Located at Dhu Varren and Nixon Roads, 3/4 of a mile from the North Campus of the University of Michigan and just minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, residents of the townhomes at North Oaks will enjoy an architecturally-stunning entrance and clubhouse as well as manicured, open spaces and thoughtfully-designed parks and walking paths. Resident children will attend Ann Arbor schools.
- Townhome designs range from 1,856 to 2,103 sq. ft. and offer options to personalize everything from expanded kitchens to finished lofts, rooftop terraces, and more.
- Resort-style amenities including a spectacular clubhouse with state-of-the-art fitness center, locker rooms, café and billiard room, outdoor lap and wading pools, and yoga room.
- An exceptional location! Only a few minutes from the restaurants, shops, services, and nightlife of downtown Ann Arbor, the University of Michigan campus and medical facilities, VA Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, and C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.
- A 5-minute walk will take you to Traverwood Library, Olsen Park and Dog Park, Oakwoods Nature Area and Dhu Varren Woods Nature areas.
- Located within the prestigious Ann Arbor School District, Logan Elementary and Clague Middle School are within walking distance.
North Sky of Ann Arbor
North Sky, which has been on the drawing board since 2008, is finally underway. Located on the west side of Pontiac Trail, north of Skydale, the site has been cleared, the infrastructure is being installed, and you can see the layout beginning to take shape.
North Sky is being built by Pulte Homes and the 31.8 acre site will allow development of 139 site condominium lots for single-family detached homes and a four-story, 56-unit building at the southeast corner of the site.
Discover the New Developments Today!
There have been few new home options in northeastern Ann Arbor, while several have been a long time in the works. You can view the complete site plan for the developments on the City of Ann Arbor’s website or contact us here at Piper Partners Real Estate any time for more information as these developments become available.
At Piper Partners Real Estate, we are neighborhood experts who will communicate with you openly and honestly as we help you buy or sell your home in the Ann Arbor Michigan or Washtenaw County area as quickly as possible. And, with our premiere marketing services, including a state-of-the-art website featuring over 1000 neighborhood pages, we are committed to making the process of selling or buying especially easy, too. Your circumstances are unique, and so are your homeownership needs. We get that. Contact us today. We’ll be happy to help in any way we can.